When the review process has been completed, authors receive a notification of either acceptance or rejection of the submission. If the paper has been accepted, the authors can prepare a final paper that incorporates the reviewers' suggestions.
The format for the final papers is identical to the format for the extended abstracts except for the number of pages: the final paper has a required minimum length of five (5) pages and a maximum of six (6) pages.
Since the Conference Proceedings are going to be published in the IEEE Xplore Digital Library, the file containing the final version of the paper must be converted to PDF format using the IEEE PDF eXpress web tool, or if the PDF file has been generated by another software, it must be checked by the IEEE PDF eXpress web tool. PDF files not either generated by or approved by IEEE PDF eXpress are not eligible.
To generate the IEEE Xplore-compatible PDF file of your paper, follow these steps:
- Create your IEEE PDF eXpress account by going to: https://ieee-pdf-express.org/ and using Conference ID: 57412X
- upload the source file (containing your paper) for conversion
- receive by e-mail the IEEE Xplore-compatible PDF of your paper. Once you've received your PDF file, upload it to the conference website.
To upload your IEEEXplore-compatible PDF final paper to EDAS
- Log in at EDAS
- Select the "My Papers" tab
- Select the paper title you wish to upload the manuscript for to be directed to the paper record
Complete the electronic copyright form via EDAS
IEEE is enforcing strict copyright rules. For your convenience, the copyright form is made available electronically through EDAS. To access the copyright form, select the icon in the copyright column within your paper record.
Upload your paper
Upload your paper directly to "Final Paper" by selecting the upload icon.