Authors should prepare an Extended Abstract of four (4) pages that clearly indicates the originality of the contribution and the relevance of the work. The Extended Abstract should include the title of the paper, names and affiliations of the authors, an abstract, keywords, an introduction describing the nature of the problem and the state of the art in the field of interest, a description of the contribution, the results achieved and their applicability, conclusions, and references.
Please review the following IEEE Publication regarding How to Write for Technical Periodicals & Conferences available HERE.
Conference Paper Templates
For your convenience, the Style Manual and Conference Paper templates in various formats are available through the following links:
Submission of Extended Abstract
Each lead author must visit the EDAS web site and establish an account with a username and password.
- Visit www.edas.info and click the New User button.
- Create your profile. Only the five fields with the red asterisk are required.
*It is very important that your name and affiliation associated with your EDAS account are correct and match the name and affiliation that will be listed on your paper. These fields are first and last name, affiliation (company or organization), country, e-mail address, and status.
When the fields are filled in, check the Privacy Policies box and click the Add Person button.
- You will receive an e-mail containing your password. Your email address and the given password must later be used to access the system during the following steps, so be careful to remember it.
- You can then return to the EDAS log-in page and change your assigned password to one that is easier to remember. To do this, click on the My Profile tab, and then click on change your password. Be sure to record your user name, password and ID number for later reference.
Submission of Extended Abstract
Submit your paper HERE
Please login to EDAS and follow the following steps:
- Type in the title of the paper and enter a brief abstract of your paper.
- Click the Submit button.
- The next page you see will have a large green check mark and a statement that the paper was registered. The last row says "Review Manuscript", and has an icon of a blue cloud next to it. Click on this icon, and then you can upload the PDF of your Extended Abstract on the next page.
Submitted papers are evaluated by at least two (2) peer reviewers, who judge the paper according to the following criteria:
- Relevance to the conference topics;
- Quality of presentation;
- Significance of treated topic;
- Novelty of the given contribution.
Plagiarism and multiple publications
Manuscripts will be checked for plagiarism and multiple publications using IEEE CrossCheck Portal (https://crosscheck.ieee.org). Submitting authors will be checked have they been prohibited from publishing with any or all IEEE publications using The IEEE Prohibited Authors List (PAL) Database.
Paper Acceptance and Preparation of the Full Paper
When the review process has been completed, authors receive a notification of either acceptance or rejection of the submission. If the paper has been accepted, the authors can prepare a full paper that incorporates the reviewers' suggestions.